Friday, December 24, 2004

Amateurs and Professionals



My brother.....

lives in Virginia with his wife Winnie and one year old son Aidan.

They received our Christmas package yesterday and called to let us know...AND, my brother (ahem, who has been in the States for like 7 years or so ) saw pics of me on the blog all bundled up in my "winter gear" and had one word for me...

"AMATEUR!"

Bleh Bleh and Quadruple Bleh






I've been taking short 35 second movies on our digital camera and will compile the movies and pictures taken over a period of time ( and yes, there will be a Christmas Compilation complete with Bing Crosby crooning in the background ) to send home to my parents.


The folks at the 30 second bunnies theatre however seem to have been doing this for ages and have it pretty much down pat. They have hilarious 30 second skits based on classic movies and it is well worth the time stopping by their website.


No comments: