Sunday, December 19, 2004

My Home Away From Home

This must be what I'm looking like nowadays.......

since I've started my blogging...ever searching for stuff to make it better and yes, teach myself some HTML'ing!

It's hard to believe that a week ago, I could hardly do anything but blog straight out of the given template and now it's soooo much fun and yes, dare I say, EDUCATIONAL to fiddle around with the web page?

We've almost finished our Christmas shopping and the only person left ( and possibly the most difficult person to shop for ) is Walter, David's dad. Walter ( and his family, of course ) have accepted me with wide open arms into their family and makes sure i give him a huge hug and a peck on the cheek each time i see him. Today, he said just about the sweetest thing to me ever..

Walter : How is your family doing?
Letti: Oh, they're doing good
Walter: I'm sure they miss you a heck of a lot now that you're away from home
Letti: Yeah... :)
Walter: Well, if you left us, i would miss you sooo much

*AAWWWWWWWW*

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Thanks for leaving a message on my Tag Board. I see you're like me and jumped into blogging with both feet. Your site is great. I'll be back for more.