Thursday, December 30, 2004

Of Teriyaki and Seaweed Soup

David sometimes teases me....

that although I ask for suggestions as to what to cook for dinner, I go ahead and cook whatever I feel like.

Yesterday I thought I'd ask AND prepare what he requested..which was Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry ( "You know, with the vege still crunchy", he added )

So here you go, Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry


Fried (Brown & Wild) Rice and Seaweed Soup (hey, it's really tasty!)


p/s: I only started cooking after I got here a year ago and at first I was so intimidated by cooking I'd make David prepare the meals! Well, THAT was very shortlived. Bleh


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum yum...i am hungry seeing this food...about the beta fish (the last post), i breed it once for the purpose of fish fighting...guys will be guys anyway.. should see the fighting until making ' French kiss' ...biting each other mouth....even their wonderful tail was torn apart...

Mandina said...

mmmm!!! Japanese! it sounds great.... *tummy grumble*

why were you intimidated by cooking when you arrived?

You should be cooking David some tasty Malaysian meals...! Okay I'm going to have lunch now...

have a great new years!

Animesh said...

All I can see is "Bandwidth Exceeded". Maybe you should sue the Photobucket Guys :D