Monday, January 03, 2005

Of Robots and Hunky Men

NFL, NFC, AFC.....

These are abbreviations that continue to elude me.

David and his brother, Lin, however, are HUGE football fans. AND, being Texans, they root for the Dallas Cowboys even though they are out of the playoffs.


(Note: Pic above is from another game all together, but had footballers' buns so i thought, "what the heck")

Lin came by yesterday, to watch a Cowboys game on the huge 56" Samsung HLP 5685 ( amazing machine ) and as expected, I retreated into my little "study" and blog exploded to my heart's content.



The night being still young after the game, we settled down to watch a favourite, I, Robot, with the ever delectable Will Smith. How did Jada Pinkett ever get so lucky?



p/s: Trash Update : THEY WERE ON SCHEDULE TODAY!! *gasp*

7 comments:

RahX said...

That is one awesome tv.

long live samsung.

Dancing Shadow said...

Ahh... Will Smith... One guy I will never get bored of....so yummy too...

Jillyvanilli said...

Oh Thank you, footballers buns, your brighened up my evening!

Paulo Dâmaso said...

Hi... Thanks of visiting "Largo da Má Língua" aka Quac Quac.

nice blogs yours! kisses from Portugal, PATINHO fEIO

quac-quac.blogspot.com

Rev. Kimberly Rich said...

Heya Nice blog but I see some of your stuff is crashing because of exceeded bandwidth. My mate and I use this. It is free and we have not had any trouble with it.
http://www.imageshack.us/
Hope that helps.

Love and Light

a*c said...

today's question on regis and kelly (not sure if it was a repeat), was what tv show did will smith star in in the 90s, and the lady didn't know!

Michael Paul said...

I just have to mention that your in the very city I was born in, Abilene Tx. Grew up right in Sweetwater 40miles away. Now I'm living in California.

Peace
Michael Paul
http://www.jesustribe.org/blog