Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Wedding Planner Blues

My brother is an angel..

I talked to him today and we have decided that the date for the wedding should be June 19th to maximize the time I would be able to spend with my family without my dad driving me too crazy.

So, now that we have the WHEN and WHERE out of the way, I am sure I will find other things to agonize over, like....

Why is it that weddings are only the responsibility of brides and the guys have it easy? The bride has to plan everything and guys just pick out a tuxedo!

Well, David should thank his lucky stars i'm not going to torture him for that by making him wear THIS!


Well, THEY seem to be enjoying themselves!

5 comments:

Desmond Goh said...

Ah Hah! Now I know what is happening, I thought I have missed some news along the way since I am a regular visitor to your site. Well, you mean you have not even chosen the location yet and you want your wedding in June to coinside with yours and David's birthdays? LOL!( This is only a joke because of the following) My daughter's wedding is on September 25 to coinside with hers and her fiancee's birthdays and they have booked restaurant and photo studios etc last October. My wife and I were told to prepare our guests list then and we felt so funny that they have to plan their wedding so much in advance. Five to six months in advance is more practical. BTW they both graduated in the US and worked there for few years before coming back to Malaysia to settle down last year.
Congratulations to you !!!

Kamigoroshi said...

Preparing a wedding is supposed to be one joyous and nervous occassion. And you want your bro to wear that? Have a heart...don't give him a heart attack...:)

a*c said...

you are so calm in the prep! i have 3 girlfriends who are getting married after you this year (july and august) and everything is prepared already.

if i ever do get married i will definitly go back to taiwan and get all those photos done while visiting my fam. you are too kind. lol

Anonymous said...

awwww, yeah congratulations.

Yeah not sure why it is that the guys have it so easy, but they do. Probably because if you let them start making decisions, you will regret it. ;-) It's your day though, do what you want and don't listen to anyone else!! :-)

valerie

Hazelinesnow said...

Aaawww a June wedding. Blissful! A garden party after a church wedding? Are you planning to have a baby right away? I didnt plan for it but when I found myself 8 weeks pregnant into my 3rd month of marriage.... I couldnt wait to have the baby!