Thursday, September 22, 2005

Rita is turning northward

RITA IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST NEAR 10 MPH...17 KM/HR.

A GRADUAL TURN TOWARD THE NORTHWEST IS EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24
HOURS. ON THIS TRACK... THE CORE OF RITA WILL BE APPROACHING THE
SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA AND THE UPPER TEXAS COAST LATE FRIDAY.

...INLAND HURRICANE WATCH FOR BROOKS COUNTY HAS BEEN CANCELED...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Looks like Brooks county is going to have to brace for just tropical storms right now. I pray that people who are stuck en route getting out of the affected areas manage to do so safely

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Letti, will ur place be affected by Hurricane Rita? Hope u and family will be in a safe place! Please come to myBuddies.net to tell us that u are OK!

Take care...
Ray

*~*HollyMarie*~* said...

Hey, hun! I hope that you don't get any serious damage! I'm sure that God has is hands wrapped around you and your town! I will keeps you all in my prayers and let us know if you get any damage!

*~*God Bless*~*

K. Restoule said...

This whole Hurricane thing seems so "over there" to me, though I'm well aware of Canadians sending down aid. Hopefully we won't have to do the same with Rita.

Jaxon S said...

how was it there? hope its not too bad in your area..

Anonymous said...

Letti darling. You need to let us know how you're getting on. Some of us are worried sick. I hope you're doing o.k. :(

makuahine said...

I didn't mention you in my post in this because I know you're not in Houston - I've no idea where you are in relation to this - but hope everything's good - be safe!