Monday, February 12, 2007

I have to at least post an entry before Taco Tuesday

Hmm... the past week has been pretty mundane.

Sigh.. I seem to have fallen into this "weekly recap mode" which I really want to break out of. BLEH

Let's start off with...

1. Happy Valentine's Day one and all!

How are David and I celebrating this? We have absolutely no idea whatsoever. Let's just survive Taco Tuesday without any major heartburn first.. BUT I am planning on baking some heart shaped something or anothers for David..

He had gotten me some orchids this weekend from Sam's and they are GORGEOUS. I protested coz I told him I'd only kill them, but a lot of the time he won't take no for an answer if he wants you to have something nice. :) At Walmart the other day, he wanted to get me roses, but when we reached the checkout counter and handed the roses over, the heads of like 5 roses fell off. EGAD. We were like, "no thanks, maam, we're not taking those...!"

2. Gaming Front

Travian and more Travian!
- an online browser MMORPG war game with villages, guilds, foot soldiers, troops, catapults, rams etc, kinda like Rome Total War.

We got me a Desperate Housewives' PC Game only to find out my video card isn't sophisticated enough for it. Darnit, and I was really looking forward to playing it too... Sam's getting this one back!

Styrateg - a turn based RPG, pretty cool. Downloaded it for free from Game Giveaway of the day site.

3. Jumbledmind's Promotion Party

I wasn't there, but it looked like fun. And all the food!
Read all about it right HERE

4. Spring is around the corner


Though it may not feel like it right now. Got some hanging vine plants as well as some tomato plants which are flowering already. Right now they're kept in the house till the weather gets warmer. Then it'll be full bore gardening mode for me.



5. Movies watched this week


The Black Dahlia (erk! What a mess. Beautiful to look at, but what a mess of a story )
Smokin' Aces ( along Pulp Fictionesque lines )

"Beloved, let us love one another. For love is of God and anyone that loveth is born of God and noweth God. He that loveth not, knoweth not God for God is Love. So beloved. Let us love one another."

~1 John 4:7-8~

1 comment:

Rene D'herblay said...

Hey Letti! Happy New Year (almost!)
I kill orchids too, have for years. But they're my favorite flower so I keep trying. I've even got stacks of books on how to care for them. Good luck! I can't wait for gardening mode either. I'm so BORED with this cold weather. I'm not even cooking these days, I'm in such a rut!