Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My first Scrapblog - Svjetlana's Birthday

I love all arts and crafts

My younger sister even calls me her artsy craftsy sister ( as opposed to our older sister whom she calls the "shopping sister" ) LOL. Anyway, I had come across ScrapBlog while trying to do some online digital scrapbooking - I have no space in real life at the moment to do any "hands on" scrapbooking, so this will have to suffice for now, and boy, does it suffice...

There are 6 pages to this set, so it may take some time to download. Also it has music embeded in it, so that might take a while too... :)

3 comments:

dobbs said...

Very nice Letti :)
The birthday gal must have loved it!

rainingheaven said...

digital scrapbooking! i haven't tried that yet. i've been downloading embelishments, papers, paperkits, etc from random scrapbooking websites. i did my first one too!

Anonymous said...

it's arts and crafts sister and the fashion and shopping sister.hahhaha
me? hmmmm me a mix of both??