Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Trip to the Scrap Yard

We're having to expand our "kitty premises"

and although we love Lowe's to death, some stuff you just can't get there, or if you could, they'd be way more than what we could afford to pay for the materials ( We DID buy a fence section from them and it was 40 something dollars!! ) EGAD.

Anyway, we had gone and gotten metal roofing / material from this guy before - he's a pretty nice man of about 85 years of age or so, and thought we'd drop by while we were doing our "necessities shopping" rounds yesterday.

It's neat how even a scrap yard could make for some pretty cool photos.

I thought I'd also make a digital scrapbook of the pictures. It's really interesting, and I may continue to explore this for a bit..... This time, 5 pages to the set, also with embedded music..



Adventures in the Scrap Yard













"A lazy man won't even dress the game he gets while hunting,
but the diligent man makes good use of everything he finds,"

Proverbs 12:27 (Living Bible)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

FIRST of all:
As I said before...how dare you not mention yo me(the queen of scrapbooking) about the scrapbook site you found.I'm in shock.lol
Secondly:
It's so cool how you look past simple junk and see some really awesome stuff to onder on.
Your a gem,Letti.
You have a great "thinker"(if there is SUCH a thing) ha ha ha
Especially when it comes to makes someone elses' blog SHINE (like MINE)
great big cyber huggggggs!
your friend,Tammi
p.s-I owe you one...or 2...or 3...let me know how I can make it up for all the awesome things u done for my blog on your own time...cuz I KNOW your a busy person and it takes time to put together the stuff you done for my blog....
Thanks Letti.