Thursday, January 22, 2009

Space Savers make me Happy

I don't have a big kitchen

and have just the most pitiful of counter spaces for food preparation. I often have to put the cutting board over the sink to have extra space. Which is why, when our old old microwaveable food cover partially died, and I had to order a new one, it didn't take me long to decide on the Tovolo Microwave Collapsible Food Cover.





It came in the mail yesterday, and it stores away so conveniently on the top of the microwave without taking up much space.

Happy Happy Joy Joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I've seen colanders like this, and have always wanted to try them.

McMGrad89 said...

What a cool tool. Have you seen the collapsible measuring cups. I saw them at Bed Bath & Beyond. I am going to get them SOON.