Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Note to Junior : Where do I begin??

Your aunt Judy and your cousins have decided to have a baby shower for you in a few weeks, and so now, among other things, your mommy is going a little batty trying to organize a baby registry or two - which will probably be Walmart and Target.



Aunt Judy asked what the nursery "theme" would be, and I'm like, "WHAT THEME?" This is horrible, but your room is FAR from ready *raises eyebrows and purses lips at daddy* and so I told her, "The Theme is Hodge Podge" .. *grin*

Well, I'll keep praying that everything will fall into place and that if it doesn't, we'll be able to come up with some sort of backup plan.

Meanwhile, let's hope I can get this registry thing in order to let people know before hand!

*sigh*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Don't forget to check out the Baby Bargains book to see what items they recommend--it totally helped me.

Thao said...

I did BabiesRUs and Target and Amazon for specialty twin items not found in stores. It's fun to go to the store and wand everything.

Unknown said...

I guess it is just normal behavior for expectant moms to go through the panic mode. But a baby shower will be fun and you will get pampered.

SYUKS said...

wow... what a lucky baby are u soon to be ? Mom has planned everything for u ..

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm a new blogger, but I'm also and Asian fooie in the US and I LOVE your blog! You make such wonderful Asian food, all i need is your site rather than a Chinese cookbook!

Tamara said...

Even though I don't live close,I want to send something..so pretty soon,I want to get with you on the mailing thing,etc...
I can't believe the time is almost here.It just seems like yesterday when you got preggy!lol
hug hug

Monica said...

i would go with target but you might want to do babies R us too unless there isnt one by you!! you dont have to ghave a theme!! most people do but it does not matter!!