Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter Celebrations

Jaxon was only a couple of weeks old last year

when Easter came around..it's surreal how long ago that seems, and yet at the same time, it doesn't feel like that much time has passed..

ANYWAY, we had Easter lunch over at Judith's, followed by the much anticipated Egg Hunt. It certainly was a new experience when Judith called up and said, "Bring a basket for Jaxon, and some eggs too". I mean, I knew we were going over for lunch, but it didn't occur to me that I would have to get him a basket and that it was finally time for me to contribute to the "egg pool". hehe. Mummy brain syndrome is a dangerously lingering thing.



Yes, mummy made me wear this outfit, and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

Photobucket



Hanging out with the cousins

Photobucket



Egg Hunting with Daddy

Photobucket

Photobucket



This strange thing.. grass.. is way more interesting than that egg over there

Photobucket



Sometimes when the light is just right, you get a chance at a shot like this...

Photobucket



Checking out the eggs, finally

Photobucket



One for the album

Photobucket

Happy Easter, one and all

Jesus loves me, this I know;
The Easter story tells me so.
He died for me to bear my sin;
He opened heaven to let me in.
Yes, Jesus loves me;
Yes Jesus loves me;
Yes Jesus loves me;
Easter tells me so.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

great photos!

Tamara said...

How awesome!! I bet you had as much fun as Jaxon did,huh?
I took A'million for his 1st Eater egg hunt,and I had soooo much fun,and I adore all the pictures that we took!
He's such a ham for the camera!lol
Just adoreable!!
Oh,and btw....I got the idea from you about posting a dish(or a few)...and I mentioned you in my pot-roast-post!! ;-]

big huggggs to Jaxon....not you this time!LOL
hahaha

Tamara said...

well,his first year to actually have some fun...lol