Thursday, April 22, 2010

Letti Thursday Asian Edition

I tried to follow some recipes,

and I don't think they turned out too bad, but oh well, here was what we had today.


Le Spread

Photobucket




Stir Fried Vermicelli with Bean Sprouts and Chicken

Photobucket



Ginger Chicken with Bell Pepper and Toasted Sesame Seeds

Photobucket



Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables with Straw Mushrooms

Photobucket



Home made Won Ton soup

Photobucket


Washed down with Yummy Watermelon

Photobucket

I think generally the "Western" dishes fare better. :P

3 comments:

Asianmommy said...

Everything looks wonderful!

Pris said...

Oh nice! I esp. like your stir-fried vegetables! Are those straw mushrooms from a can? Same as those you use in Tom Yum soup? Cos if so, I happen to have 2 of those cans and I could use them in vegetables!

edina monsoon said...

I just had lunch. Wasn't satisfying. I want your fried vermicelli. YUM!