Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthdays and Anniversaries

We may start a new tradition in our family

Photobucket

My birthday is the longest day of the year ( in the northern hemisphere ), David's is the day after that, and our anniversary is all wrapped up in there as well. And, of course, Father's day usually falls on one of those days as well.

We were driving home from our anniversary celebration at Abuelo's last night, when I told David that I had birthday coupons for burgers at Red Robin. We had used an anniversary coupon at Abuelo's as well ( LOL ), and he said, "Hey, since we have our birthdays and anniversary so close together, it'd only be fair to celebrate for an entire week! From now on, on our birthday / anniversary week, you won't have to cook".

I reminded him about Letti Thursday, and he says "We'll get the boys to bring US out."

Heheh. It was sounding better and better.

So, I'm looking forward to our Red Robin burgers, maybe tomorrow, and someone taking me out instead, for Letti Thursday. And then we'll just have to wait and see what the weekend holds :)

p/s Happy Birthday, hunny :)

No comments: