Monday, June 07, 2010

Letti Thursday Diner Food Edition

David and I don't eat much "Fast Food".

So, it is quite a treat for us when we have burgers. On occasion, we've had some grilled chicken burgers with a salad at Mc D, but those occasions are few and far between.

ANYWAY, for Letti Thursday, I made Turkey Burgers.


99% fat free ground turkey meat, some Mrs. Dash, some pepper, some onion powder, some garlic powder....

Photobucket



Divided into quarter pounders and a couple of turns later on the indoor grill...

Photobucket



Add some mayo, cheese, pickle slices, onions, lettuce and tomato on a whole wheat bun...

Photobucket



and served with home made baked fries :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Sounds wayyyy too healthy for me!lol
But it looks great!
Can Jaxon eat hamburgers & stuff now?
Ummm....dumb question,I know.lol

asianmommy said...

Yum! Looks healthy & delicious.

edina monsoon said...

I'm always hungry after viewing your posts on food:) Even after a meal. You cook so well I'm almost inspired to buy a stove for 2011:)

letti said...

you guys are too sweet, thanks :)

Ashley said...

out of curiosity, which Mrs. Dash did you use?