Friday, September 02, 2011

Another Domestication Post

I don't know why I didn't start earlier,

but I've recently started wearing aprons while cooking. And the domesticated me likes it, even if it's for practical reasons like keeping my clothes clean and having some place to wipe my hands. ( Heheh )


Photobucket


Anyway, I have 2 aprons that I use. The first one is kinda flimsy one with a Christmas motif, from the Dollar Tree. It may not be the best made apron out there, but it does what it's supposed to.


Photobucket

The second one, I got from an estate sale a few years back and it looks pretty dated ( some may say vintage, but oh well.. ), and it isn't too comfy, but IT too, works.

And so, I began thinking about wanting something a little more upbeat and contemporary ( Forgive me, but I've gone back to watching some HGTV recently), but I'm such a tightwad that I keep trying to look for a deal.

I decided to look on Ebay, and look what I got!


Photobucket


I won the apron for $0.99! Yeah, they get you with the shipping, but all in all, it was a wonderfully comfortable quilted apron that also looks quite sweet.

It's made in China, and came with a very cute tag.


Photobucket

And I like it :)

1 comment:

Asianmommy said...

Smart idea--I always seem to get my shirt wet when I'm washing dishes.