Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's Pumpkin Time

About 3 weeks ago, we went by the Disability Resources Inc.'s Pumpkin Patch on a glorious fall day. Grandad was in the hospital then, or we would have tried to entice him to come along. :)

Of course, once we were there, and the little boy realised where we were, he was all about "Pumpkin Patch! Pumpkin Patch!" and running around...


Photobucket


I got him to pose for some "mandatory" poses with the scarecrow props


Photobucket


but we were soon whisked off on a hay ride around the grounds.


Photobucket


The tractor stopped for a little ol' lady whose house was adjacent to the grounds, who stopped by to do some trick or treatin' with the kids..


Photobucket


It was fun to see the glee in the little boy's face as he went around exploring the different types of pumpkins and trying to lift them up, and then turning to me and saying, "Mummy, it's too heavy....!"


Photobucket


Of course, I had to take pictures of my boys together..the hubs was very cooperative, but the little boy took a little more coaxing.. but I think I managed to get some really precious photographs of them.


Photobucket


I usually would much rather be behind the lens, but I can't have NO pictures of me with the boys, aye?


Photobucket


We stopped by the gift shop for a bit..


Photobucket


before picking up a little pumpkin for Jaxon


Photobucket


and heading on home.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Asianmommy said...

What a fun day!