Monday, June 16, 2014

Blooming-dale

We have had a number of rain storms in the past few weeks ( and one hail storm which I will get into later, only because it semi totaled our car ).  After one particular one, it seemed like the cactus all just started bursting out in blooms.  They didn't last that long, so I was glad I managed to get some photographs.

 photo Blog1_zps37e67b4c.jpg

 photo Blog_zps06e51c96.jpg

There are some challenges with living out in the country, but on the other hand, it can be absolutely beautiful too.

 photo Blog3_zpsa4f9e411.jpg

 photo Blog2_zps367a6c60.jpg

 photo Blog4_zpsf46ff9e8.jpg

2 comments:

Lou Ann @Sweetwater said...

I love your cactus pictures. You are right about them not lasting very long. I got a picture of one in our flower bed and also a beautiful purple blooming one that our daughter brought in from the pasture and planted in a pot. I got a new computer three weeks ago with Windows 8.1 and I haven't learned how to send pictures on it yet.

letti said...

Thanks, Lou Ann. Larry has a Windows 8 laptop/tablet, and I have yet to play with it.. Good ol' Windows 7 for me for now :)