Monday, February 06, 2017

Superbowl 2017

I won't venture to discuss the outcome or the teams, but this post will be all about The Food.

I haven't done the whole Superbowl Food thing in a while, so I thought I'd do a little something for the boys - i.e. the hubs and the little boy.

This may not have been the best time to try this, but I made broccoli cauliflower tater tots.
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food_zpslf7a8d7f.jpg
All shaped like actual tater tots.
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food1_zpse4rexjnq.jpg
They came out beautifully and the boys ate them all up!
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food2_zpsxbdkdqp9.jpg
Ah, freshly made guacamole.
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food3_zpsmyyls9wf.jpg
I only managed to take a picture later in the day, so the color is a little off, but still tasty.
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food4_zps8iusexye.jpg
Wings.. How can you have a Superbowl Meal with NO WINGS?
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food5_zpsi5cjebsh.jpg
Game Day food is basically finger foods, 
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food6_zpsy0bdge09.jpg
and the little boy  helped me make meatball pastry bites.
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food7_zpsj3qastwe.jpg
YuM
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food8_zpsote26wip.jpg
As a finishing touch, I made an Apple Pie.
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food9_zpsoqwvctrn.jpg
If you look carefully, you may just notice a football and LI
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food10_zpshyyvm3pq.jpg
See it now?
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food11_zpsohhrbiy3.jpg
Of course, corn and watermelon rounds off any meal delightfully.
 photo Feb 05 Superbowl Food12_zpsdnttl5ni.jpg
What will we have NEXT Superbowl, I wonder.

No comments: