Sunday, March 04, 2018

Currently Binge Watching

I've always wanted to watch this, and I did try in earnest for a while, to start watching from the very very absolute first one there ever was, ( and I probably should still give it another chance ), but somehow, my spirit was never compelled that much.

Recent events though, have made me decide to give it another go.  Namely, that Amazon has all the NuWho serieses ( seriesi? or just plain series ) for free on Prime Video.

I never looked back, and now, on top of all my other geeky endeavors, I am now a passionate WhoVian.

One of my most favorite t shirts that I own is THIS one, where 2 geek worlds collide gloriously.



At the moment, I am on Series 7 of NuWho, and am reluctant to see Eleven go at the end of this.  I liked Nine, loved Ten, and absolutely adore Eleven, with his epic themehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7VmOZ4Ppj8.

I should consume the episodes less voraciously, but The Will Power may be too weak.

Speaking of which, Allons-y! Geronimo! Off to another episode of wibbly wobbly timey wimey goodness, where Bow Ties are definitely Cool!

No comments: