Sunday, February 05, 2006

SuperBowl XL

It's Superbowl Sunday Feb 5 2006

It's an hour and 15 minutes from kickoff, and the Superbowl PREGAME show has been on for over 3 hours now!

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Pittsburg Steelers vs Seattle Seahawks


Here's the menu that I've come up with for today... Fun Food

Appetizer

Image hosting by Photobucket

Baked stuffed Eggroll/Dumplings


Entree and Side Dishes

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Nachos, Chili Cheese Dogs and Cole Slaw with Zesty Italian Dressing


Dessert

Image hosting by Photobucket

Cheesecake with BlueBerry Topping

HAVE A GREAT SUPERBOWL SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Steelers!

Anonymous said...

This is a night that women should watch the superbowl with their gay friends. That way no one understands what's going on. Not only that but you get to have conversations about tight ends and wide receivers.

Then we get to snark about the hoochy women cheerleaders.

Monica said...

I like what big gay sam said, I was at my boyfriends, he was playing worlds of warcraft and I was playing with Dreamweaver on the computer and I put on the show, I SWEAR there was NO football game, everytime I looked up from the computer there was a commercial on, I didnt see any game....AT ALL!