Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another Auction

I had never been to an auction

until I was here in the US. I had never even been on Ebay before that!

Anyhow, the latest auction David and I went to was one where the stuff up for auction were the fixtures in a recently closed-down Albertson's store. We're always up for a bargain, so we found ourselves there early Saturday morning, among small and mid-sized business owners, as well as regular folks like us, looking to see if there would be anything useful for the home which could be gotten at a bargain basement price.


Even the wall fixtures were torn out/down





Rows upon Rows of Empty Shelves and Display Racks







Huge Compressors





Giant Props







( not to us, anyway . LOL )



Saw this written on one of the shelves for sale.
I swear I have no idea what it means.

Do I even want to know?!





Psalm 24:1
The earth is the LORD's,
and everything in it, the world,
and all who live in it;

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Misuse of the English language is always a good laugh.

K. Restoule said...

I'll bid of the giant fake snacks

Unknown said...

No more ALbertson's in Houston but some still in Dallas. Maybe I should check those out when they close.