Saturday, January 29, 2005

Girls' Day Out

Happiness is having family members around who are artistic wonder women

Today, I went out with David's brilliant nieces and sisters and GOT MY WEDDING DRESS!!!! There won't be a preview of that for now ( will post at a later date, though..) but we also got a guest book, guest pen, flower basket for Elizabeth, the flower girl, some sparkly bling bling hair snaps, a tiara and a veil..which judy is going to sew sequins on, and i'm sure will turn out just gorgeous....watch this space for updates!


*Letti strikes more items off THE LIST..*

8 comments:

Monica said...

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want a tiara! My mother had one, I think a small one.

I love them, I wore a plastic silver one for my birthday last year and I was wondering why everyone was staring at me weird....

sweetspirits said...

Oh so very nice :)
anxiously waiting for a sneak peek of your gown.
cheers tc

3cinr3b said...

the guest book, the pen, the flower basket all look so lovely n pure in white!!!! n ur dazzling tiara. u r going to b a very happy wife =) n i can't wait to c ur wedding gown which i'm sure would be as amazing~

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Everything is so pretty! I can't wait to see your dress!
~Salena
http://www.concrete-angel.com

Ignatius M. Dedd said...

I wonder how *I* would look in a tiara.

your friend,

Dead Guy

Arukemos said...

Awesome wedding stuff. For being a guy... *looks around* I love going to weddings *runs away*

KEF said...

Alike with others, I'm in awe to see your wedding prep stuffs, especially the Tiara :) Are you wearing one?

Ayuni A. said...

cantiknye!!!..heheh..that tiara is gorgeous! can't wait to see the wedding dress too..:) now i oso can't wait to get married..hahaha..*reality check ending in 3,2,1* alamak,baru 20 yrs old la,camane nih..heheheh have fun preparing for the wedding!! :)