We brought Walter out to get him shoes today...Z Coil shoes, that is..
they're "orthopaedic" shoes to provide greater shock reduction and better pressure distribution to help with his knees and back pain..and it comes with a 25 year guarantee plus after sales service....
Here is how it works:
- Four times more cushioning than any regular shoe.
- Over 1 inch of heel cushioning (26 mm).
- The steel coil is extremely "active" and counteracts all ground forces at lightning speed.
- Over ¾ inch of forefoot cushioning (20 mm).
- Neoprene based rubber is incredibly soft and stays resilient over time
I guess he'll have a "spring" to each step from now on...and hopefully a better back and less painful knees...