Friday, September 09, 2005

Stuffed

I go through these phases, you see..

where for a few weeks I'll be poring over cookbooks, and wanting to try out new recipes and then I'll shift to a phase where I'll just go over tried and trusted recipes off the top of my head, and THEN I'll go into the "Honey, what do YOU want for dinner" phase, which usually drives David a little barmy and then there'll be the I'll-cook-but-I'd-rather-go-out-and-not-cook-besides-I'm-wanting-chinese-so-bad phases.

I was in the last 2 phases this week, and surprise surprise, we had turkey chili dogs for dinner on Wednesday ( david LURVES them ), went out for Chinese food on Thursday, and this afternoon, had lunch at the Golden Corral.

Right now ( 9 pm ) both of us are so stuffed, neither of us have even made a peep about dinner tonight.

7 comments:

SooHK said...

hahaha, wow 9 pm still not eaten anything that must be a heavy lunch...

*~*HollyMarie*~* said...

I love going out to eat. I know I'm spoiled, but my parents made me that way. Don't get me wrong, I like a good home cooked meal, but going out is so much easier because then everyone can get what they want.

I love to watch the Food Network. I have thought about opening up a resuraunt when I get out of college and I like watching the Food Network to get ideas.

*~*God Bless*~*

K. Restoule said...

MMMM, now your making me hungry.

Now I need get off my butt and make something. DOH !!!!!

Gene Lim said...

Hahaha... i went throught those phases too eh..hahaha..i used to surf the net for MAlaysian recipes and cook lotsa dishes for Kit (U can see how big his tummy now) hahahaha
and now.. after Ryan is born, i am totally lazy and wish i dun have to cook everyday!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Does anyone know where Brunei is located? Is it a country?

Totally kidding! Howdy Letti. I'm back. I have a new web address:

http://biggaysam.com

I'm back for good now.

I miss you. When are you going to cook for me? huh? eh? huh huh? :p

Anonymous said...

Hi Letti. I apologize for addressing this in a public forum, but I did not find a private email address for you:

I am glad you like the grapic that accompanies this post (the woman reading the cookbook,) however, you cannot link directly to the file on my site. Doing so is bandwidth stealing, as every time somebody downloads your page, they also download the image from MY server.

FYI, posting the image on your site without permission violates copyright protection. In this particular instance, the matter of copyright is not a big deal to me. I'm happy to allow you to use the images as long as you download it and serve it yourself. Credit in the form of a link to my site would also be appreciated.

Regards,
Sherri

letti said...

sheri, i am so sorry for that. i have removed the graphic.