Monday, March 27, 2006

I love spring

But with all the shedding in the house

by the animals getting rid of their winter coats,

I would have had enough fur to make MYSELF 3 winter coats by now..


Image hosting by Photobucket


tammi said...

Talk about should see that snake my roomie's G'son got? His final piece of skin just came off yesterday.It was gross!
Take Care,

Monica said...

I need a pet with little to no hair , I babysit for a dog with loooon hair and he is such a mess, there is furballs everywhere!

Thao said...

Yikes! There would not be enough Benadryl in the world for me with all that hair.

Jeff said...

I feel your *sigh*-I have one dog that sheds enough to where I either have to vacuum the couches or start combing them!

Luckily the weenie dogs don't shed.

Hope you are having a great week-Jeff