Sunday, September 09, 2007

Labor Day Getaway

With all the animals and responsibilities,

it gets to be quite a logistical nightmare for David and I to get away for even the day. But we thought we needed to get our and do something different for a bit.

So, for labor day, we took half a day off and went swimming at the Abilene State Park pool and had a little barbecue dinner and campfire till dusk. Hmm.. romantic :)





















My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.
Exodus 33:14

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Food looks good and the trip sounds relaxing.

K. Restoule said...

Why is it that I'm always hungry after visitng?

Tamara said...

I must admit.I am sooo "J".
I'd love to have that kind of time and someone to spend it with doing exactly that.So would u mind if I just hated on you for a minute?LOL
No...not really.Your blessed to have sch a nice peaceful non-dramatic life.
I could only be happy for you...never a hater.Maybe just a "little" jealous.ha ha ha
But since your my favorite of favorites..I'm always happy when u get to do cool things.
HUGS