Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Concert Time

Guess who's having a concert in Abilene, in March?



And guess who's going to have the ticket counter's phone number on speed dial the MOMENT the tickets go on sale?

Okay, now on to hum drum stuff and random photos

We celebrated the birthdays of like, 6 people during Bible class last Friday and Denecia made "Noah's Ark" waffles. Hehehe.



My own culinary exploits? I tried my hand at making "Lou Kai" or Braised Chicken, a chinese dish with 5 spice powder, cinnamon, shitake mushrooms, "black fungus", dark soy sauce etc etc. Didn't turn out quite so bad :)



And to top it all off, a random photo taken of the sun behind some clouds...



Judges 5:3
"Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers!
I will sing to [a] the LORD, I will sing;
I will make music to [b] the LORD, the God of Israel.

4 comments:

tareh said...

dey, want freebie come to show. no come no freebie. heheh.

K. Restoule said...

Will Willie be bringing his own Pot?

Tamara said...

I'm so glad to be able to swing by and see what's up in Letti-Land these days!!
Oh wow! I hope he sings "Angel Fling too Close to the ground" One of my many Willie faves.Ohhh your so laky Mrs.Thang!!!! ha ha
Gret Big Hug!
Thanks again for posing for me,

Anonymous said...

the noah ship is so cute.. and the chicken looks super yummy..
can u be our official wedding cook?
hehehe