Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Long Good Tuesday

Ooo What an eventful Tuesday

Firstly, we woke up early to get ready to go to Lubbock, which is 3 hours away, for an appointment that had to do with the adjustment of my immigration status.



We got there about an hour and 15 minutes early and the people there were nice enough to let me in early and I had all my stuff done in about 15 minutes.

w00t!


By the time we got home, it was almost time for Taco Tuesday. We couldn't miss dinner with the family, so we trooped on down to Rosa's for dinner with the family, and got everyone caught up on the progress of stuff.

Then we went home for half an hour..

and then we were off to the Willie Nelson concert.. WOOHOO!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willie Nelson..!! my favourite..!!! To all the gals I've loved before..!!! woohoo..!!

Anonymous said...

To all the girls you loved before? O.o Haha. Your tuesday is indeed more eventful than mine. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Your tuesday was so interesting! Mine was basically waking up late, having lunch instead of breakfast, staring blankly at my monitor and wait for dinner, watch some boring variety show, more staring at the computer screen and sleep :) haha!

Glad that you're enjoying yourself! :D