Monday, August 25, 2008

Stephanie's Baby Shower

Just 4 more weeks to go

before Stephanie will be 40 weeks into her pregnancy. It seems not too long ago that we were all rejoicing with her when she announced that she was pregnant. She is just going to make the most sweetest, kindest, lovingest, most amazing mom ever.

She had a baby shower on Sunday, at the home of one of the ladies from church, and was absolutely glowing and looked fantastic. Me? I'm feeling all bloaty and bleh. All in all it was interesting, and here are some pictures from the "do".



"Da Spread"





Holly and Stephanie with "Da Loot"





Awwwwwww look at them footie thingies





Someone even made a diaper cake..



There was a lady there who was helping to host the shower and asked me if I was an international student at one of the local universities.. I very coyly answered, "Well, actually, I'm Stephanie's aunt". hehehehehe...

Several of the women from church that I knew came up to me and whispered excitedly, "You know, I heard a rumor..." and I would shyly confirm that I was pregnant. But seriously, it was Stephanie's day and she was just beautiful. What a lucky baby Max Micah will be.

4 comments:

K. Restoule said...

A Diaper Cake?

Mmmm this is a good idea. I'll have to try that one day.

SYUKS said...

Pregnancy is something special to women. I salute all women because of this... Aren't you practising medicine still ???

Frances Clements said...

I would have enjoyed being there. It must be so strange for her to not be teaching school this year. An exciting new phase to life!

Anonymous said...

Wow..! love the diaper thingie.. :) when is your baby shower..??