Friday, September 19, 2008

Maternity Shopping

I am 11 weeks today

and either I have the Death Bloat from a seriously progesterone-slowed-down digestive system, or I've started to "pop" OR I have suddenly gained a significant gut on top of the blubberous belly I already have.

When I am at home ( which is most of the time ), I usually go around in my dingy drawstring house shorts or drawstring PJs, but I can't do that when I'm about to go out somewhere.

So.. today, I finally "christianed" my first pair of maternity shorts, which was supremely comfy ( read: Death Bloat ) and I even got my first maternity top ( LOL it's Betty Boop and says "HOT MAMA" ) at Walmart.

maternity shorts

maternity top

Hoy.

3 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Ya gotta be comfy yet fashionable when you are expecting. I think Betty Boop is the perfect touch. ;-)

Fly Girl said...

Isn't it fun to buy that first maternity outfit! I remember the first thing I bought.... Hmmmm. I need to find those shorts and top. They may fit again, now that I've managed to gain all my pregnancy weight back after 12 years of motherhood!

Roban

mama bok said...

I bet you are the prettiest..! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...