Sunday, September 20, 2009

West Texas Fair and Rodeo

Well, it was that time of year again.

We decided not to bring Jaxon to the fair this time. It would have been nice to have had a "Baby's first trip to the Fair" experience, but we were reluctant to expose him to the "crowds" and hence all kinds of cooties. We DID however, bring my FIL, and as per the years before, David wheeled him around in a wheelchair so that he could enjoy all the sights of the fair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hi hun
When I read what a lovely life you have,I have to wonder when I will ever get to that point.
NEVER...I'm guessing.
Your life w/ hubby and baby Jaxon and the whole family is a persons dream life.
Thank you for ALWAYS being my buddy even when my posts get out of hand because I'm going through craziness.You stick by your friends and even tho I'm a tad "off".Just know I'll always be here for you as well.
Love ya to pieces,L..
huggggg hugggg lil J.!!