Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Did I imagine it

or did I really get a flu shot?


Photobucket


Today, the FIL, hubs and myself got our flu shots at Walgreens. The local Health Dept. had run out of vaccines, and so we had to find an alternative. There was a bit of a wait, but the pharmacist was very sweet and informative, and as he prepared to give me a shot, I cringed a little and prepared myself for the prick and subsequent sting. There was NONE! Each one of us felt nothing at all.

Seriously.

I had to peek under my bandaid to see the drop of blood there to be convinced that I had actually received a shot.

Cool.

p/s: I had him give me the shot on my "non baby bearing arm". LOL

1 comment:

Asianmommy said...

Really? It always hurts when I get a shot. Should I start going to Walgreens? :)