Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Granny Franny

We drove to Ballinger, Texas yesterday.

My FIL, SIL Cindy, David, Jaxon and I went to visit Jaxon's granny's grave yesterday on the 5th anniversary of her passing. I barely got to know her but all the wonderful stories I hear from the family tells me Frances was a loving, sweet, kind, gentle and overall awesome mother and wife, and a truly Godly woman who inspired and touched the hearts of everyone she met and knew.

Jaxon with his in-car entertainment

Photobucket


We love you, Granny Franny!

Photobucket



Lunch in Ballinger. Jaxon WISHES this was his :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Mr Young Man, gotta wait a few more years before you can indulge those yummilious food.

edina monsoon said...

What a cute sweater.....incredibly patriotic:) And oh BOY he grows very fast doesn't he?

valerie said...

SSSQQQQUUUEEEE Jaxon!!!!

Tamara said...

What a touching post.
That is the cutest lil outfit on Jaxon,btw! He's getting so big!
Seems like just yesterday.I forget how they grow sooo fast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...