Tuesday, June 05, 2012

And now, back to your regular programming..

Or at least that's what I hope...

It's been QUITE A WHILE since I posted.  I guess we're just getting back into the swing of things after Grandad's passing, and kinda finding our footing again, after the "artificially imposed" ( but certainly not unwelcome ) routines of the past what-seems-to-have-been-forever.

One thing I was working on - and of course it's always a work in progress - is the way the blog looks.

I was beginning to tire of the old layout ( dang, should've taken at least a screenshot of it before doing all this tweaking ).. and thought that the site needed a fresh new look.

Here's one from the archives of the "Way Back Machine".. the first one they ever archived of my site, way back in 2005.




Anyway, I came across this blog, "Makin' Cute Blogs" and found this really simple yet sooo sweet background to use and be the inspiration for the colors of the headers and what not.

Hopefully this will inspire me further to keep this updated more regularly, as well as Jaxon's blog.

I already have a post in mind, and am working on resizing and touching up the pics for it... keep an eye out and watch this space!

No comments: