Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Table Cloth Clips

I got these from the Dollar Tree a while ago, but they got stuck in a drawer and forgotten about.

P1100102_zpsd9c67edda


Then, I found myself counting to 10 each time I had to readjust the table cloth and its plastic cover over and over, several times a day.  The culprits? Well, everyone, I suppose.  But most glaringly, a little boy who would grab the table cloth when he climbed into his high chair, or when he was doing stuff at the kitchen table.

P1100100_zps5ee814efa


These aren't the most aesthetically zen things you might want on your kitchen table, but so far, they have worked.  And THAT has been totally amazing. I mean, one less little "irk" in your day can be quite big :)

P1100099_zps1d9220d8a


Anyway, one of them's bits have snapped and broken from being a little too in the way, but so far so good.  And it was just a dollar for the set of four :P

1 comment:

Asianmommy said...

Great find!