Saturday, January 11, 2014

Semi Homemade Duck Noodle Soup

It is so sad that it has been over a year since George decided to close down "A Taste of Asia",  which had amazing South East Asian food.  That's where I used to go for a Duck Noodle Soup fix among other things, but alas, now I am left to my own devices.

SOOOOO, I did a little dance of joy when I saw something familiar in the aisles of the Filipino Store that we go to often, and decided to grab 4 packets. :)

  photo P1116808_zps641d4f65.jpg

We had a duck and a half in the freezer, and Kai Lan in the fridge, so I thought I'd do some semi homemade duck noodle soup myself!

 photo P1116805_zpsd10e192c.jpg

 photo P1116807_zps1f49f051.jpg

Man, what can I say, it was heavenly and brought me back home to Malaysia for a little bit :)

1 comment:

edina monsoon said...

Your photo of the instant noodles looks GOOD:) Such a good cook!!! hehe I'll be grateful to have 1/3 your talent. Any plans for CNY? Most malls are cashing in on CNY with a vengeance. We have red anything everywhere:)