Sunday, April 01, 2018

The Little Boy Turned 9

Seeing how his birthday was on a Friday, it got turned into a weekend bash :)

Firstly, at Sunrise, the boss Ray surprised us with a plate of little Sesame Seed Balls, filled with yummy red bean paste. :)



We also met a few people we knew, and the little boy received all kinds of well wishes, which he thought was just fabulous.


We stopped by Fort Imagination, seeing how it was a beautiful day, and it looked like a whole bunch of other people had the same thing in mind.







He helped me decorate his birthday cake - the one we were going to have at home to celebrate on the actual day.  He had wanted a Despicable Me themed cake, and so our first cake was a G for Gru cake.




He received a Doodle Book from Poh Poh,


and some StikBot Action Packs from us.


Which he couldn't help but get right to work on :)


The second cake I made was for the party at Stephanie's house, with the cousins.  It had to be a number 9 and part of the Despicable Me universe, so this is what I came up with :)


It was great that a bunch of the cousins could make it :)


I had gotten some yellow play-construction hats and put some Minion goggles on them, and I had gotten some blow-up antlers with toss rings that Jet absolutely loved.



I sooo love the fact that there are so many little boys of around Jaxon's age in the family,  that they can all just have fun together.

Once again, tthere is a little pang in my heart when I think of our little boy growing up , but then part of me is so excited for all that he will experience and the man that he will become :)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Letti???? Is this the tiny baby that I once seen pics of often?? Oh my gawsh..he's sooo cute!! Is this him ??