Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Food Glorious Food

Cinnamon Spiced Chicken

Here's sharing a recipe I got from Kitchen Capers..my first attempt at roast chicken.



Ingredients:

1 spring chicken
1.5 tbsp ground cinnamon powder
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Dried Dill leaves

Method:

1. Marinate chicken with all the other ingredients for 20 mins.
2. Preheat oven at 200C for 10 mins.
3. Roast chicken in oven for 25 mins.
4. Turn over every 10 mins.
5. Serve hot!

The taste of the cinnamon, dill and sugar was really subtle but yummilicious. I used a convection microwave oven on CompuRoast ( I know I'm pampered that way ) and it roasted for about 40 minutes. David gave it 2 thumbs way up.

Happy Cooking!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww wow that looks awesome, I fancy a dinner now and it is only 10am with me now lol

*~*HollyMarie*~* said...

WOW!! That looks great! I want some chicken now! lol...

Well, I'm tired! Tata!

*~*God Bless*~*

Anonymous said...

Damn. I'm drooling all over my keyboard... Damn.

Anonymous said...

That looks really good! I used to love to eat roast chicken. Too bad I am a vegan now!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm yummy ,,,wheres mine hehe

Anonymous said...

That sounds so wonderful and exotic. I've got to try this recipe!

Monica said...

I buy it already roasted in the store :) its easier that ways :)

letti said...

Looks yummy..!! welcome to the world of overseas wives..!!!! hehehhe!!
MrsT | Homepage | 03.30.05 - 11:48 pm | #

Yum Yum.... now, it's only 10.30 here and I'm already hungry... I'll have to give this reciepe a try... hehehe. Thanks for sharing !!!
kay | Homepage | 03.31.05 - 2:30 am | #

Mmmmmm nice... gotta try that!!!! Ohhh size 14 here i come! lol
Ria | Homepage | 03.31.05 - 5:52 am | #

Another hang fok story, everytime you write something. I can feel your excitement leh, plus you and your husband so loving one, i bery the jealous nia.
mrkiasu | Homepage | 03.31.05 - 4:06 pm | #

food glorious food...
dreaming-neko | Homepage | 03.31.05 - 6:20 pm | #

That looks wonderful!!
Sharron | Homepage | 04.01.05 - 2:26 pm | #

I would never have thought of chicken and cinnamon, but have to try it now.


A Touch of Style | Homepage | 04.03.05 - 11:42 am | #