Friday, May 23, 2008

Allergy Season

I don't know which one the culprit is,

but I'm allergic to some weed that grows by the roses. Last year, I got some on my arms, but this year, I managed to get some on my FACE! So I'm walking around with red, crusty, itchy cheeks. ARGGGGHHHH.



David said I had to blog what I made for dinner on Wednesday, which was broccoli cheese rice and chicken pot pie.

and for Letti Thursday, I made sweet & sour chicken, stir fried Napa Cabbage, and more fried rice.


K. Restoule said...

Your blog always makes me hungry. Mmmm.

Sorry about the allergy though. Personally, I'm allergic to work.

mama bok said...

Wow..!! so much food..!!! yer a good wife..!

Anonymous said...

Watch out for poison oak and poison ivy. They are nasty.

Anonymous said...

Food looks great!

Bad Sheep said...

You seriously need to open a diner.