Friday, September 10, 2010

Sad Substitutes

It's Hari Raya Aidil Fitri back home

a.k.a. Eid ul Fitr, and one of the things about being from a multicultural background/country, is that there's an amazing array of food. YUMMY food.

So while everyone's enjoying their wonderful festive fare back home, all I have is my humble letti thursday stuff, and miserable attempts at something resembling anything from home :)



Pasta with Italian Herb Chicken and Spinach Casserole

Photobucket



Stir Fried Noodles

Photobucket



Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables

Photobucket



Chicken and Potato Curry Puffs

Photobucket


Selamat Hari Raya, Y'all :)

1 comment:

edina monsoon said...

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf zahir Batin. Nobody has left KL. I was at the BOOK fair on day 2 of raya....the place was buzzing with people. KLCC was packed. ( no exaggeration this time). The crowds literally sucked all my energy. I hate crowds. Back to work tomorrow boohoo...hope it's a quiet raya week.