Wednesday, June 11, 2014

No more excuses

I haven't been a very consistent blogger now, have I? Well, I have quite the backlog, but I will start working on that, starting with this post.

 photo Blog2_zps4a48796c.jpg

We had to go to New Mexico "on official business" a few weeks back, and that was the first time that the little boy had been out of the state.

 photo Blog_zpsd1733c74.jpg

 photo Blog3_zpsc236ee41.jpg

Yeah, the hubs and I were doing 2 separate selfies at the same time. Kinda funny when you think about it. :)

The drive was pretty uneventful, except for escaping a massive storm system - it looked awesome, though. Quite intimidating.

 photo Blog1_zpsadbee911.jpg

I think the part that the little boy enjoyed the most was the hotel stay, and specifically, the indoor pool :)

 photo Blog4_zpse3f50b38.jpg

He keeps asking to go back to New Mexico so that he can swim in that pool again :)

 photo Blog5_zps0dcc0be9.jpg

On the way home, we spent some time driving around the hubs' hometown and showing the little boy where his daddy was born and grew up.

 photo Blog6_zpsc88022b0.jpg

I had been told many a time about the infamous sand storms they had encountered when they were kids - we encountered one(ish) and it was pretty sandy alright.

 photo Blog7_zps248f4bf1.gif

No comments: