Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Not The Droids

After many years of procrastinating, I have finally started watching Dr. Who.  I think I got a little put off at first because I started by watching the very first episode of the very first series, and didn't really enjoy it.

Then, a few weeks ago, I decided I needed to begin watching it again, but this time, to start with the reboot 2005 version, starting with the 9th Doctor.

I haven't looked back since, and have enjoyed every single corny episode. I am currently on the 2nd season of the revival, with David Tennant taking over the reins from Christopher Eccleston, and saw an episode last night that just completely made me go, "OH!".

You see, I have had this t-shirt that I had purchased on Woot.com for some time now, and I always thought that C3PO was in disguise as the robot from Metropolis. Little did I realise that it was really a Cyberman from Dr. Who.  R2D2 is also disguised as a Whovian character, the iconic Dalek.

Now if I can only figure out who BB8 is supposed to be.

edit 5/1/2018 BB8 is actually disguised as the little Adipose creatures!

No comments: