Monday, June 25, 2018

A CatCentric Post

Just some of The Silkiness' Antics.

Like the time we got him a new scratching thingy that doubled as a kind of wavy chaise lounge, resulting in the cat contorting in some rather interesting ways at times.


And how he likes to look outside, pawing at the window at birds and insects that are buzzing about On The Outside.


And then there's the "What's wrong with me being on the Shower Mat" face,


and last but not least, I have had to put Child Safety Deals on my stove knobs, because one day while I was away for a few minutes, the cat decided to jump onto the stove, and on the way, it somehow managed to turn on the gas.

I had to remove the knobs for a few days while waiting for our order of Knob Covers to arrive in the mail.


I'm sure there'll be LOTS of adventures to come with This One.

No comments: