Friday, June 22, 2018

Double Birthday and Anniversary

I am sure it has been mentioned before in this blog that the hubs and I have birthdays that are a day apart.

AND, we got married in between those days, somehow.

We DID want to start a tradition whereby we had our Birthdays / Anniversary dinner at Abuelo's but somehow that fell by the wayside a number of years back. The last time was probably when the little boy was a year old.


So this year, the hubs called ahead, and we arrived for dinner.

What would a Birthday/Anniversary dinner be without a WeFie?


The menu was making me dizzy, and I truly did not know what to order.  Finally, on a recommendation from our waitress, I decided to try a chicken dish, which turned out to be absolutely scrumptious.  The portions were huge, and we were all quite stuffed at the end of the night.

And the hubs even got a birthday discount from the manager :)

Hurrah!

No comments: