Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Life in a Small Abode

When you have as little counter space as I do, ( literally, what you see in the pic is just about all I have that is usable ) your sink also doubles as a chopping board. 

At some point, the hubs and our neighbor cut up a heavy duty chopping board that would fit exactly onto the sink opening, and that has been a real blessing.


The sink opening actually DOES have an original cover that you can use over it, but it is soooo tremendously heavy that it is totally and absolutely impractical for the amount of times that I have to remove and re-place that in a day.

And, thank goodness there is a little pop up side part on a hinge that I can raise to help a little with the footage conundrum.

Nevertheless, I am quite happy NOT to have a large kitchen to clean up each time. :D

No comments: