Thursday, September 24, 2020

A Foggy Brigadoon-ey Morning

I love the Hollywood musicals of the 40s, 50s and even early 60s, and anything that is "Old Hollywood". I have made the boys sit through The King and I and just the other night, My Fair Lady. Oh yes, my work is far from done. On the list still are Singing in the Rain, Oklahoma, On the Town and oh, soooo many more.

My father was the original lover of musicals and old Hollywood, and I caught the bug from him. He adored Ava Gardner, and as a child, I wished that somehow, miraculously, Gene Kelly would appear and teach me all his moves.

ANYWAY, back to today, when we awoke to thick mist and fog everywhere, just like in Brigadoon, giving everything a sort of etherealness. 

A bunch of dew/mist had settled on the spider webs out on the patch of field, and that was quite a sight.

No comments: