Tuesday, May 10, 2022

RIP Phone Camera

Toward the end of last week, my phone camera suddenly died.

It wouldn't turn on, and would keep giving me a "Warning, Camera Failed" error message.


It wouldn't take photos, wouldn't scan UPCs or QR codes - it wouldn't even turn on to begin with to do any of those things. AND it messed up the Flashlight too, which believed itself to currently be in use by some Mysterious App.

I consulted The Google, as one does in such situations, and followed all the steps advised by wiser ones who had tackled this problem before me.

Nothing worked. Not a single thing. As a last resort, I backed everything up and did a Hard Factory Reset. 

Still No Joy.

Samsung says it has to be a Hardware Failure problem, then.

Now comes the headache of dealing with the phone company and the insurance... OR NOT, depending on how infurated they make us. !@#$ Money Grubbers.

 Sigh.

No comments: