Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Ehsaan on Insta Live

I have known Ehsaan since my medical school days way back in 1997 or 1998. We happened to frequent the same chat rooms on irc, and became friends from there. Through the years we have kept in touch, and he was often a sympathetic and friendly ear I could turn to during those difficult times in medical school. A lovely, lovely man.  I even had the chance to meet up with him and hang out with the rest of SEL when they were in Malaysia for an awards show back in the early 2000s.

So, when I found out by accident he was regularly being on Instagram Live, during this lockdown period, to be with fans and talk with them, and let them showcase their talent, and give them encouragement in their endeavors, it was a lovely surprise.

What was even lovelier was when he acknowledged me online to his fans, and got me to be online to chat for a bit - it was a sweet sweet thing.

Keep up what you're doing, Ehsaan. How thrilling for all the young people you have inspired.



No comments: