Saturday, December 16, 2023

A Frosty Morning

[ I had been retro-blogging posts from about A YEAR ago - long story which basically means I have been swamped by other things and have not been very diligent in the blogging department - but decided that I should probably do the stuff that has been happening more recently and bring things up to speed from both ends.]

It has been a rather warm winter so far, but we have had some icy freezing nights, and this morning, the low was below freezing.

I was doing some walking outside, and saw what I thought to be snow in the neighbor's compound. We are not about to have a White Christmas, nor have we had anything close to snow.

Upon investigating, I found that it was merely Frost. 

It was still pretty, though, Frost.

Enough to warrant some photos..... :P





No comments: